Hunzinger Construction Company has been selected to serve as General Contractor for the renovation of Eastcastle Place, a premier Retirement Living community, located at 2505 East Bradford Avenue in Milwaukee, WI. This multi-phased 28,400 square foot interior renovation project will take place over 5 months within a fully occupied skilled nursing facility. Groth Design Group of Cedarburg, WI is the project architect. Hunzinger crews will renovate resident units and toilet rooms, update corridor and common areas with new finishes, and build a new nurse’s station. Other project features include spa renovations and new lighting throughout. Hunzinger will perform demolition throughout and all rough and finish carpentry work.
- Hunzinger Completes Sendik’s Fresh2Go Store at Marquette University
- VP of Preconstruction Larry Palank Celebrates 40 Years at Hunzinger
- Hunzinger Breaks Ground for Another Silverado Memory Care Community in St. Charles, IL
- Hunzinger Welcomes Marc Ragasa to Denver Office
- Congratulations to Lexi Odermann and her State Fair Grand Champion Pig, Piper!