Hunzinger Construction Company has been selected to serve as General Contractor for the renovation of Eastcastle Place, a premier Retirement Living community, located at 2505 East Bradford Avenue in Milwaukee, WI. This multi-phased 28,400 square foot interior renovation project will take place over 5 months within a fully occupied skilled nursing facility. Groth Design Group of Cedarburg, WI is the project architect. Hunzinger crews will renovate resident units and toilet rooms, update corridor and common areas with new finishes, and build a new nurse’s station. Other project features include spa renovations and new lighting throughout. Hunzinger will perform demolition throughout and all rough and finish carpentry work.
- Hunzinger’s Make-A-Wish Wisconsin Office Project Among Winners of the Business Journal’s Real Estate Awards
- Hunzinger Completes New MasterLock Headquarters: 120,800 SF in 14 Weeks
- Hunzinger Completes New Sendik’s at The Corners in Brookfield and Begins Work on Two Additional Locations
- Join us for the 10th Annual Green Building Conference
- Hunzinger Celebrates Unveiling of Re-Imagined Food & Beverage Facilities at Miller Park