Located at 1001 North 4th Street in downtown Milwaukee, WI. Hunzinger Construction Company was hired as the construction manager overseeing the demolition of the multi-purpose arena that served Milwaukee for 30 years. This included a “roof felling” allowing for the demolition to occur more safely and at a faster pace. When The Bradley Center opened in 1998 it was one of the premier sports facilities hosting 18,600 fans for basketball, 17,800 for hockey, and up to 20,000 for concerts. Over $1 million in electrical equipment, furniture and bathroom fixtures were donated to Habitat for Humanity and Milwaukee Public Schools. The final standing part of The Bradley Center was felled on May 31, 2019.