Hunzinger Construction Company has been selected to serve as General Contractor for the renovation of Eastcastle Place, a premier Retirement Living community, located at 2505 East Bradford Avenue in Milwaukee, WI. This multi-phased 28,400 square foot interior renovation project will take place over 5 months within a fully occupied skilled nursing facility. Groth Design Group of Cedarburg, WI is the project architect. Hunzinger crews will renovate resident units and toilet rooms, update corridor and common areas with new finishes, and build a new nurse’s station. Other project features include spa renovations and new lighting throughout. Hunzinger will perform demolition throughout and all rough and finish carpentry work.
- Zünd America Breaks Ground on New North American Headquarters
- Wangard and Hunzinger Go Vertical on I-94 Corridor Project
- Ready To Take the Stage: Hunzinger Completes Stackner Cabaret Renovations
- Wangard and Hunzinger Make Major Investment in Booming I 94 Corridor
- Everything to Come: An Update on the Bucks Entertainment District