Hunzinger is excited to welcome Anton Rice to the the team as an Assistant Project Manager! Anton is a recent graduate of Marquette University with a B.S. in Civil Engineering. The oldest of nine children born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, Anton worked as an intern for Olsson Associates – a roadway, geotechnical and structural design firm based in Omaha over his college summers. Anton fell in love with all the activity and growth in downtown Milwaukee and decided to make it his home. An avid runner, Anton ran track at Marquette and served as team captain his last two years in school. Assistant Project Managers work with the project management team, serving as expediters and assuring quality control for our processes, procedures, and deliverables required throughout every stage of a project. Welcome Anton!
- Komatsu South Harbor Campus Receives 2023 ENR Project of the Year Award
- Congratulations Scott Wendt, Andy Seiter and Dan Parente
- Things to consider when building new or expanding your existing facility.
- Jody Owens Recognized at The Daily Reporter Women in Construction Event
- Hunzinger Cares Is Busy This Summer Supporting the Community Runs and Walks!