Hunzinger is excited to welcome Anton Rice to the the team as an Assistant Project Manager! Anton is a recent graduate of Marquette University with a B.S. in Civil Engineering. The oldest of nine children born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, Anton worked as an intern for Olsson Associates – a roadway, geotechnical and structural design firm based in Omaha over his college summers. Anton fell in love with all the activity and growth in downtown Milwaukee and decided to make it his home. An avid runner, Anton ran track at Marquette and served as team captain his last two years in school. Assistant Project Managers work with the project management team, serving as expediters and assuring quality control for our processes, procedures, and deliverables required throughout every stage of a project. Welcome Anton!
- Hunzinger Welcomes Three New Employees
- Team Hunzinger Participates in Annual Lad Lake Kettle Classic
- Hunzinger and Sustainable Building Solutions’ Project, Steamfitters Local 601 Training Center, Wins 2019 USGBC Leadership Award for Innovative Design, New Construction
- Hunzinger Construction Company Wins 2019 Wisconsin Family Business of the Year Award
- Hunzinger Once Again Named One of ENR’s Top 400 Contractors