Hunzinger Construction Company has been selected to serve as General Contractor for the renovation of Eastcastle Place, a premier Retirement Living community, located at 2505 East Bradford Avenue in Milwaukee, WI. This multi-phased 28,400 square foot interior renovation project will take place over 5 months within a fully occupied skilled nursing facility. Groth Design Group of Cedarburg, WI is the project architect. Hunzinger crews will renovate resident units and toilet rooms, update corridor and common areas with new finishes, and build a new nurse’s station. Other project features include spa renovations and new lighting throughout. Hunzinger will perform demolition throughout and all rough and finish carpentry work.
- Komatsu South Harbor Campus Receives 2023 ENR Project of the Year Award
- Congratulations Scott Wendt, Andy Seiter and Dan Parente
- Things to consider when building new or expanding your existing facility.
- Jody Owens Recognized at The Daily Reporter Women in Construction Event
- Hunzinger Cares Is Busy This Summer Supporting the Community Runs and Walks!