Milwaukee World Festival Inc. – South End Development Phase II – BMO Harris Stage and Pavilion
The performance space offers 5,000 fixed seats under a 55,000-square-foot “space frame” roofing stage structure. The design offers open sightlines of downtown Milwaukee, Lake Michigan and an inlet lagoon.
SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
At Hunzinger Construction Company, our 107+ year strong professional construction services firm is different from our competitors at not only the local, but also the regional and national levels as well. Hunzinger has been honored to provide construction services for some of Milwaukee’s most well-known entertainment venues throughout our long history. From County Stadium to Miller Park, Milwaukee World Festival (Summerfest) and The Midwest Express Center, Hunzinger has made the Milwaukee Metropolitan area our home and exclusive base of operations and is proud to support the rich and diverse entertainment culture that Milwaukee offers.
ADDITIONAL SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Dairyland Greyhound Park
- Harley-Davidson Stage and VIP Building (Summerfest)
- Marcus Amphitheater (Summerfest)
- Midwest Express Center Phase I & II
- Miller Lite Oasis Stage Summerfest Grounds (Summerfest)
- Miller Park Skyy Lounge
- Milwaukee Arena
- Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center
- U.S. Cellular (Summerfest)
- Uline Rock Stage (Summerfest)
- Johnson Controls World Sound Stage (Summerfest)