Hunzinger is excited to welcome Shawn Durkin to the team as an Assistant Project Manager. Shawn, who interned with us last summer, is a recent graduate of the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities where he earned a Bachelor of Applied Sciences (BAS) in Construction Management with a minor in Architecture. Shawn recently earned his LEED Green Associate accreditation from the United States Green Building Council. LEED Green Associates have a documented, up-to-date understanding of the most current green building principles and practices, and are committed to sustainable construction practices. Shawn is currently assisting on projects for Northwestern Mutual, University School of Milwaukee, and the Milwaukee Bucks Entertainment Block. An accomplished musician, in his spare time, he enjoys making and recording his own music. He plays multiple instruments including guitar, bass, drums and piano.
- Miller Park Named Recipient of 2017 Ballpark Digest Award for Best New Concessions Experience
- Hunzinger Sponsors Lad Lake’s Youth Who Beat the Odds at the Bright Lights, Big Dreams Event
- Hunzinger Completes Sendik’s Fresh2Go Store at Marquette University
- VP of Preconstruction Larry Palank Celebrates 40 Years at Hunzinger
- Hunzinger Breaks Ground for Another Silverado Memory Care Community in St. Charles, IL