Hunzinger is excited to welcome Anton Rice to the the team as an Assistant Project Manager! Anton is a recent graduate of Marquette University with a B.S. in Civil Engineering. The oldest of nine children born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, Anton worked as an intern for Olsson Associates – a roadway, geotechnical and structural design firm based in Omaha over his college summers. Anton fell in love with all the activity and growth in downtown Milwaukee and decided to make it his home. An avid runner, Anton ran track at Marquette and served as team captain his last two years in school. Assistant Project Managers work with the project management team, serving as expediters and assuring quality control for our processes, procedures, and deliverables required throughout every stage of a project. Welcome Anton!
- Hunzinger Celebrates Q3 Awards Night at Miller Park
- Hunzinger Construction Company Awards Family Scholarships
- Big Brothers Big Sisters and Hunzinger Celebrate Veterans Day with Troop Shipment
- Hunzinger Engineers Built Bradley Center and Will Now Tear It Down
- Hunzinger Completes Uline I6 Branch Distribution Facility