Hunzinger Construction Company was recently awarded a $5 million contract by Milwaukee Public Schools to renovate Custer Stadium located at 4300 West Fairmount Avenue on Milwaukee’s west side. This extensive renovation gets underway in March 2015 and includes replacing the grass field with new synthetic field turf with football and soccer markings, new bleachers, a renovated press box including the addition of an elevator, interior renovations to the east and west stadiums which include locker rooms and restrooms. There will be some new construction as well, with two new concession buildings along with a new precast storage facility. Other project amenities include new concrete site pavement, colored concrete, new ornamental fencing, new lighting including field lights, new goal posts and a new scoreboard. American Design of Milwaukee is the project designer. This project will be complete by mid-July, in time for the fall sports practice season.
- Miller Park Named Recipient of 2017 Ballpark Digest Award for Best New Concessions Experience
- Hunzinger Sponsors Lad Lake’s Youth Who Beat the Odds at the Bright Lights, Big Dreams Event
- Hunzinger Completes Sendik’s Fresh2Go Store at Marquette University
- VP of Preconstruction Larry Palank Celebrates 40 Years at Hunzinger
- Hunzinger Breaks Ground for Another Silverado Memory Care Community in St. Charles, IL